Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy New Year ya'll

Dear God,

Forgive me for I have sinned. Sempena this new year, I have been notty. I have allowed my loved one to shower me with expensive toys. On the 1st of January, instead of praying for a fruitful year ahead, I have committed the inevitable. For I wont and cant contain the lust for my hearts desire.

I am now having lack of sleep and the urge to release myself. Even at work I think about being my dark self (the other person I am). By day I am a decent process engineer. By dark.. I shan't say no more...

Indra, may our secrets remain between the 2 of us. I long for your dark, black features. Your sexy curves on your control and the buttons. Black serves you best baby. Indra you will be my love and secret playmate by nite. For I swear I will at least spend an hour on you every nite. Cherishing you forever more.

Indra, I havent touched you for only 12hours from last nite, and already I miss your deadly seduction.

P/S: Meet Indra, my sexy PS2 i got on the 1st Jan 06. Happy New Year ya'll!!! Anyone in dying Need For Speed?