Tuesday, November 29, 2005

false alarm

Last Friday our office received a notice saying that there wont be any electricity from 10am to 1pm on Monday (today!). I pushed my luck, called my boss up, asking him if we needed to come in the morn or after 1pm. As usual, as expected he said No! but that's okay, because he said we can go wherever until the lights came back.

And so I walked to KLCC. Baru pukul 11.30, dah boss call, asking to come back to office, apparently it was nothing. No electricity shut down. No trees cutting. No nothing. But I've already set my date with Sherrie. And since it's my last half of the week, I decided to just continue my session of lepaking.

It was good. I managed to:

1 - Scout for literature, bunch of teenage pyscho books on the shelf. I manage to read half Roald Dahl's A Taste of The Unexpected.

2 - Find out if Zadie Smith's White Teeth suited my literature type and unfortunately it didnt.

3 - Manage to do my upcoming Monthly Expendature sheet, now that I'll be working with RNZ and good news is, I am happy with their "the more you work, the more we'd pay you" policy. I decided that on a busy month, I will be earning more that a thousand bucks on just OVERTIME. Oh joy! So, now I can put aside this on my expendature sheet:

a) Mom's share
b) Heavier credit card payment
c) most importantly - savings on ASB (this will be for the wedding and my masters)

4 - Have a nice cup of Iced Chocolate and a fag or two at Starbucks while at it.

5 - Meet Sherrie and Ammar for lunch at A&W. I also decided that I learnt a whole lot on married life and having preparing to have a baby on this meet up as Ammar and his wife will be having one soon. Congratulations to them!

6 - That I am a happy person enjoying life, being blessed with everything a person could ask for (referring to the estimated expendature) in life. However, I have a feeling my social life will be at stake after this, once Thursday start, aper lagi blog ni?

7 - On my way back from KLCC, I decided to write about this whole "how I'm feeling today" scenario and hope that you reading it will understand how I feel...

8 - After all that, sitting here, a 'lil voice in my heart told me "kan bagus kalau slalu ader bende false alarm nih... ehehehe"