Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dear bloggie,

Mummy is sorry. I have been neglecting you. But baby bloggie must understand that work has been piling up on mummy. TEG* and MEG* now mummy have PPD* and H2S*. For all the scavengers in the world, mummy is sorry as I cant scavenge just a minute for my precious. You.

However, today, mum's gonna make it up to you kays? I have taken some time off my lunch time to spare some thoughts. Just to spend some quality time, after all that is what they teach me at the Parenting Courses. It isnt about quantity but quality.

I should be thankful. Children of today wouldnt understand that concept, but I trust that bloggie, you would.

Bloggie, mummy really love you. What's mummy's thoughts without you? The WWW wouldnt hear me out if not for you. I would not have good contact with friends from miles away if not for you. I did wished I knew about you whilst I were lonely in the city of Birmingham. I wouldnt have gone out my room if I had found you then. It would be just you and me and the whole wide web. See how you are a bridge of communication to me? How your existance is so significant? Or else mummy would be worst than the insignificant dot on a piece of A4.

Now, my love, my bloggie, I have said all that I wished to, I must go back to my tenders. They are waiting for me, to bring me back to reality where it's dark and evil. It is a rat race and mummy must survive that world.

Mummy might not be available for a few days now, my love. But I will after all this is over. Time is running out. I have to leave. Please understand, I love you and miss you, I definately will.

Take care, now, my bloggie, my world.

Mummy
-Reported MIA* for almost a week now. Damn the bloody MEA*!

Note:
TEG : Triethylene glycol
MEG : Monoethylene glycol
PPD : Pour Point Depressant
H2S : Hydrogen Sulphide
MEA: Monoetanol amine
MIA : Oh, for Gad's sake, it's Missing In Action!