Thursday, June 23, 2005

I think I'm inflicted with...

The Stendhal syndrome.

He who educated me of such syndrome and now I understand. I bought the book I have been talking about, The Diary: A Novel by Chuck Palahniuk yesterday. Finally.

And I am already half way tru it. I swear, if the book was bio-degradable, I would have eaten it by now. God, he is so good. He makes me not want to sleep reading it.

I think I'm in lurve, it's not possible ait? Having to fall for someone you never met, yet so mesmerized by? To think about it, I did a check up on him, having done that, I found out that he is GAY. How heartbreaking. Chuck Palahniuk, you are one hellavu heartbreaker.

I am lost. Overwhelmed. What a beautiful piece of art his writing is... how immensely angry he made the main character sound in that book. How expressive one can get, being able to convert anger to strings of words, that make you be the book whilst reading it.

Because, you realise, you were once there.

Angry. Bitter. Cold. Almost suicidal.

Then you realise, you are dead, and there is no need of further killing yourself, because you know back home, if you literally killed yourself, you will be killing others: Mom, dad and friends who actually cares...

I lived a zombie life to keep others alive, while I was dead.

P/S: And yes, I admit it. I am STUCK IN THAT MOMENT, so sue me!