Tuesday, October 09, 2007

rnz and space

Today I picked up the phone, and called one of my old collegues (zilla). Many things changed whilst I was busy working here doing transient shet.

I found out two of my closest buddies there are not in chumy-chumy mood lagi (it's because one sudah jadik berpunya) Boys, the things they make us do! Sometimes, it's just so stupid. But the thing is, it's us who made that choice kan?

And I found out this year rnz had their Buka Puasa party like a stone away from my crib. It made me jealous, that all my friends are getting on well, planning what to wear and stuf, and I am excluded. I have to admit it, I was usually the one making the boys do these things. "weih, korang pakailar kain plekat, mesti gempak siut.. ko pakai baju melayu warna aper nanti?" "eh, bawak tak awek ko? baju matching tak? mesti dapat amik gambar sesama kan?" that was last year though.

This year, I am stucked, Stupid transient analysis shet. Hand in the fucking report. yadayada.

Ah, who cares?

There's one thing that is on my mind though...

How does it feel to pee with no position at all, no container at all, nothing, in outta space?

Today Malaysia makes history as our Muszaphar will be travelling a journey non of our men have been. Sometimes I wonder, what his parents must feel, huh? Or how does it feel to be the one in a million? Like some of our great men, say Tunku. What does it feel to be him? Or P. Ramlee? How can one contain such glamour and glory?

Last year, he was just some random dude. This year he is THE astronaut. Saw the documetary last nite, there was this lady who is part of the team. I wonder, when she's in a pub or a bar, then someone ask that question (they always do): "So, what do you do, (say..) Jane?"

"Oh, I'm an astronaut..."