Thursday, October 04, 2007

Discover me discover you

Our dreams are coming tru. No one to say no. We have always wanted to travel the world together, take the weekend off. But before, I had my mom on my back, she'd just go "ni belum nikah lagi, nak travel sama -sama... mummy tak sukalar. no need to go!" That was what happened when we went to Phuket 3 months before the tsunami. Then there was our UK trip a year after that, the alibi was we went to Birmingham to spend raya with my sister. Truth is, we are just crazy about discovering new places together. Wanna back-pack. Relax. Enjoy the view.

Suddenly with this wedding, everything just seem right. Everything is falling into place for us, AirAsia X recently, meaning like last week had a promotion on a 5 days 3 nights package to the Gold Coast with air tix and lodging, inclusive of tax. Price was at RM 2000 per person. Pres manage to get them. He was over the top and I remembered him waking me up with a gallop, I almost died of a heart attack in my sleep. But all was good.

We checked yesterday and discovered that the promotion's all sold out. And just ticket alone to Gold Coast costs RM 2960 or something, excluding tax. Goodness me!

Hope the country down unda will bring us a pleasent suprise.

Sun.. sea.. and surf boys boards.