Thursday, November 03, 2005

Eight Hours Lag

Being here, back from where it all started (if you knew me, you would know what I meant), and now going back is well, I dont really know how to explain it. Mixed feelings.

But we have been to Manchester, Liverpool, London and today Birmingham. I miss my kampong. It's my luck I get to balik kampong for Eid this year. I love Birmingham. It is the UK version of Pudu Raya, but hell, so be it, it's my second home. It's become better since I left my hometown.

Pres loves Manchester though. We have been to Old Trafford. Not that any of us is a fan of ManU. But well, it's more of a "been there, done that" case scenario.

But man, loving it! Loving it!!

So glad to have met you Nu. Gosh, will that CD play? The one I gave my sister is working. Well, it's quite a pity, excellent tracks from Peterpan you have there, you know.

Limited time here. Oh, tomorrow is Raya (even kat sini).

So, Selamat Hari Raya guys!!

And another special tribute: Happy Birthday WaBBaf3$h! May you stay sixteen at heart for all time!!!

Life is short, live it like you'll never see tomorrow!

P/S: I watched SAWII semalam, gosh, will you appreciate life like you will never see another second of it. Great watch, especially for the sadist type. But those having heart complications, I seriously think you shouldnt go for it.