Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sudden expansion of news

One
So what's up with Malaysia's political leaders, throwing blames at each other. I was actually laughing at the opposition making fools of themselves on tv last nite. How they were going on and on about the broken Parliament toilet, I didnt know that people can actually have so many observations, arguing about the broken toilets as if it were the public's concern.

For once, I agree with Samyvellu's cinical response to that. It was altogether amusing, and amazing (by the fact people can dwell on the TOILET subject THAT long of a time). If that's what politicians do all day, point guns at each other, well, I think I might wanna be one... then again, nah.. I dont want my children being laughed at for throwing such a tantrum on national tv.

Two
For the past 2 weekends (of the 2 weeks) Pres and I have been watching loads and loads of DVDs, we finally became, not just that we didnt see the point of going out, I cant have my usual coffee-ing session, and that, I find very much essential on all social occasion or meet up with friends. Movies I have watched, let's see, Godfather I (finally, still have got 2 more to go), House of Wax, I Am Sam, 21 Grams, Seven, Crash (very very racist to the point I went sick), Transporter 2, Sky High, Wedding Crasher, The Interpreter. Okay, I admit, I have a thing for Sean Penn, I started my so-called relationship with him after Mystic River.

And I realised, that it wasnt so bad, having to do nothing but watch DVDs after DVDs and then go out to buy food for buka puasa. It is a good way of relaxing, charge up for the up-coming week! Bring it on!

Now, now, the ones I would recommend are:
1- Seven, if you havent watch it (like me)
2- Mystic River, now that's a twisted one
3- Transporter 2 - a lot of action, entertaining, a macho cold dude with no sensual feeling (sad to say, but I find that SUCH A BIG TURN ON, yumyum). And did I mention that I find this movie a lot like matrix only with more sense?
4- Sky High, fun movie, easy going, if you liked the Incredibles, you'd most probably fall for the Strongholds
5- Wedding Crasher - more like american pie cum cruel intention in the beginning, but you never know huh? These guys can go all mushy after all.

Three
Books... been not reading them... I feel so much like a sinner. Gosh. I have been playing games though, loads of them.

Four
My lil kitties will be a month tomorrow, now since it's their One Month's birthday tomorrow, I might as well post pictures, before they grow up and be one of them grey or black Garfields.

Aww... how adorable, so here goes:

mama n kitties
Mama milking

maddox2
Maddox, 4 days old and his eyes are just starting to open

muffin
Muffin, 4 days old, the size of my palm

kitterns 20-09-05
Lil kitties doin their version of kamasutra

Lookup
Maddox and muffin, cheeky lil ones

teddie2
Teddy girl, taken last nite, what a doll!!

Five
My office mate, Sharifah Rafidah gave birth to a baby girl.. and I will be visiting her along with Yaztech's baby shower present! And her lil one is called Qaisara Aqilla... :)

Six
I have decided that I lurve... Nasik Dagang. With lauk ikang tongkol. Oh, yummies... I go nuts for it. And that will be my break-fast meal, at Nasik Dagang Ulik Mayang, on the way to Gombak. Oh, talk about love at first indulgence, that was the case.

Seven
Abang Hasnor, Aboo's boyfriend became a dengue victim when he was diagnosed with it last Friday. However, due to his personnel nurse (I wont have to tell who, u might have guessed it by now), he's all well and kicking. I think he is still admitted at Ampang Putri, but yes.. keep feeding him with the buah kurma aboo, he'll be healthy and **cking in no time (what's the star for? U tell me)

Eight
Slamat Berbuka Puasa, Slamat Hari Jadi to some of my friends, I know somehow, October/November seems to be the month where babies are born, which concludes that people or married couples like having sex without precautions (or plan for a baby) in February! Anyhow, Pres' b'day will be here soon, hence my planning on a big suprise.

Ciao dudes, this must be a stress indicator, me having to write so much.