Monday, October 24, 2005

Pour it OUT LOUD!

Dear Tasha,
Hi love.. this year will be special. For you and me and Sufyan and Pres. For Pres have decided to gimme an early birthday present. He said, we will be delivering all the barang2 dapur and raya package to your doorstep. Yes, I know you already know it by now, but heck.. We'll be seeing you and celebrating RAYA cum MY BIRTHDAY with you!! I'm so excited tash, god, I cant wait. These days I havent been sleeping well, thinking about UK. We'll be on the 10am flight frm Msia, and will be reaching Manchester at 4.30pm on Friday, 28th of Oct. I will see you on Saturday, as I am spending a nite at Manchester. Joy oh JOY!! Syoknnnyeerr raya...

Dear Nu,
My long lost roomie, Here I come to save the day.... sayang, I'm sorry to inform you that I will not be able to courier the book I bought for you already, it has been sitting in my office drawer for the longest time. The thing is, to send by courier is real expensive and now that you have moved houses, I havent got you new add. Therefore, I have decided to HAND DELIVER it to you somewhere in 2 weeks to come. I will see you in Liverpool and we can have fun dude!! But Pres will join us, takper kan?? We go nuts nanti okay?

Dear Aboo,
I really nak put you in my lugage and all, like you suggested, akan tetapi, now because of the bird's flu, you might get detected, because there will be dogs sniffing the bags for some reason at the airport. Memang niat aku nak smuggle hang, tapi.. tular...

Dear Sherrie Berry,
I will be an angel and complete thy wish list whilst I'm doing my own wish list completion. Oh how fun it is to be able to live at 7 Totnes Grove, Dartmouth Road, and have pres to walk along that dark alley and scare him like I did. I'll be finding for Donna frm Pronto. And what's the annoying guy who said "oh here comes Trouble and sidekick"? God, I miss it all I cant sleep thinking about it. I dont think I'd be getting any sleep on Thursday. And apparently, the logo of uni dah tukar, and they call our university of birmingham UOB. Sounds like OCBC the bank. But whatever... on my visit, I will also see Hezlin with her ... ehehhehe, so fun!! And I'll try call Abg isy, that long lost brother of ours. And get you loads and loads of easter eggs, if I get to find some.

Pres dearest,
Baby you have been sweet, so sweet my tooth is starting to hurt. My dream's are all coming true! Thank you sayang, for such present. Never have I thought. You are one crazy bloke, but I'm crazy in LOVE!!!