Friday, October 07, 2005

And so I fast

This is the time of the year again. So what's all that complaining about?

It's just bloody cutting off the supply of food and water and other penetrable objects into any opening on the body (that's if u have the license to, if you know what I mean?)? And this is only for a few hours. I get annoyed at those who are unable to just take up this challenge. Unless of course, it is for the health cause.

I have my other reasons of fasting, besides it being God's request:

1 - To loose some wait during the day and gain some at nite
2 - To drink more water, somehow this having not to drink in the day forces me to drink more than usual (at nite when I can)
3 - My only chance to quit SMOKING, oh yessh.. what e golden opportunity
4 - Go for all that Buka Puasa Buffet, biler lagi nak ketuk laki?
5 - Dapat balik office pukul 5 and not 6pm
6 - Buka puasa with friends or at relatives

Been doing this fasting for ages now. And it is doing me good, except that I feel sleepy a lil bit this year.

Well, for all that is performing the ibadah puasa, Selamat Berpuasa to all of you!!