Friday, October 14, 2005

The unfortunate events II

I am starting to think that success comes with a whole lot of effort and probably a hint of luck. My life has probably took its turn and dawn it's lights on me. Whatever my blessings are, I would like to thank God.

I have been complaining about my so-called misfortunes.. unable to have a promising career, always run out of money, how come I studied so hard all this years just to fit where I am at present, somehow God just makes me miss the my opportunities by an inch, always.. somehow I felt that God put so much effort, just so that everything in my life seem so unfair.

Then again, whose is?

About a month ago, I almost died at San Fransisco Steakhouse, KLCC when I choke on a sharp angled nachos. For five minutes, I suffered feeling every muscle of my esofagus being scratch and cut by that moving nacho. Dont laugh, it wasnt funny. Now, I think of it, it probably was.

And yesterday somewhere near my office building, I almost got hit by a car. I could have been hurt, broke a leg or something and at this very moment I'll be lying on my back with one leg elevated, suspended by a springy string.

But nope, I survived it without a scratch. I missed the car by a mili-second.

And today, at this moment, I understand the meaning of Qada' & Qadar. It's just an arabic term which gives means "every cloud has it's silver lining".

I'm hoping, hoping on something that if happens, will make a big difference in me and my life and my social life as well.

Like Sherrie said once "you win some, you lose some".

P/S: Sherrie kasik pinjam Coulson & Richardson Vol. 6 hang kat aku, weih?