Thursday, October 27, 2005

T-junction

Can you believe it? My luck, man.... surwira, like I said, it's happening for me, I hit bulls-eye on my targets, I dont know which to choose.

Now, that it has happened for me (thank you God), I'm gonna spell it out. I want my dreams.

I wanna catch it. At least come near it.

I want so much to have the Ir. prefix in front of my name, someday be a professional consultant, with God's willing. The only way to it (the way I see it) is to apply for design companies (there is about 10 in the whole of Malaysia) and work as a Process Engineer, at the same time get registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).

I went to an interview with one of this public listed company with good reputation. Me, puny lil me, with not so much of results or experience attended it, and well, it looked promissing. Hence, I crossed my finger on it.

Then, I sorta lost hope, because I havent heard from them in this 2 weeks. Yesterday, I got a call from another design company asking me for an interview today. And I went.

I sorta have a hitch, "I nailed it". I dont know. It is just a hitch. Well, the Ir. Zakaria (not real name) told me that I will have to work on both Saturday and Sunday. And have to stay at work meeting datelines, he doesnt care how or when but when he wants the design, it has to be ready! Sounds like a military camp, I know, but you know what? I AM UP FOR IT!

Well, here's the time to choose, because 2 hours after that interview with Ir. Zakaria, I got the call from the public listed company offering me the design job I want...

I decided that, I will go to the UK, take a 10 days holiday, clear my mind, and hopefully have the decision of career choice. By the way, the public listed company offered me a higher pay than the other one.