Saturday, June 25, 2005

Take the drain for bliss

I figured out where all my cash went, eventhough I havent been eating rite these days:

1 - The pool tables, at least an hour every session, and every hour is 10 bucks

2 - The mad shisha-ing sessions I had earlier this month

3 - Books! I have a crave, like an itch to buy every displayed book on the "New Releases" shelf

4 - Starbucks Rumba Frappies with Expresso bits and whipped cream

I feel sinful. I need a new pair of sneakers, bcoz a friend from BM tuition when I was 17 noticed my pair this morning, he looked down and ask me, "So what happened to your shoe?"

The thing is, I think it is pretty cool having to run around with a warned out, if-your-dog-saw-this-pair-would-have-a-heartattack-from-the-look-of-it pair of shoes.

But no one understands how cool I feel, so the shoes have to go. I love it though..

Another thing I noticed, and have been noticing for the past week since I started buying nasi lemak from the van. I know, I betrayed makchik's nasi lemak, but I cant blame me, her nasi lemak gives me tummy ache. It's is so spicy. Pedas tak ingat..

Well, I noticed the guy who sells the nasi lemak. I like it when he smiles. He's pretty cute. However, that shyness I feel, I am not the only one, he shys away when I smile at him too. But he looks like he is a father of 2 at the very least. He's not fat or anything. He just looks older, but not that old. I have a crush on his nice shiny red shoes.

Yah, like as if!

He sells good nasi lemak and I decided that, that is all to it.

Funny, but.. sometimes, the things you notice, it notices you back. And that is what I call:

Chemistry