Tuesday, November 15, 2005

at nu's

It's about time I wrote and posted pics on UK... it is just soo time consuming, which is the reason for the delay. Anyway, nu, Happy Birthday girl!!

Image(189)

Just outside nu's apartment, which is one hellavu cool one, the next pic will prove that.

Image(176)
I've been to some of my friends' houses, and nu, you win the award of having the best place. Girl, you got class!

Image(178)
Refering to nu's post, Come see, come see! All I can say is... seen I have, and impressed I am... the nu's version of 'lemonade sauce', and check out her tools on the upper left corner. I love your place... maybe I should have taken just the one way on my 'ticket'.


I think you are good with your hands and extra time... all that art thingy, and photo shots. Good luck with your work, my child... :)